Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hurtling towards the End

Darkling Muse is dragging me on, hauling me towards the end without regard to my welfare. All he can see is the finished book, now only 34 pages away. We've scaled 83,000 words thus far, and the dark fellow has assured me of a few more before we're done...

He is an extremely hard man to please, demanding the best and then demanding even better. When I think we've reached the stage where things cannot possibly be improved upon, he thrusts English Grammar books at me and threatens all sorts of meanies if I don't take heed.

You are never good enough, says the Sideshow Fellow. And who am I to argue? He controls the visions, the views of this dark world; I am merely his outlet.

One day I'm going to get one over on him. One day, he's going to get his come-uppance....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post. I would love to follow you on twitter.